We love to win for clients and on Thursday, Feb. 23, we did just that. It was a night to remember at the 2017 Phoenix ADDY Awards as LaneTerralever walked away with a total of 10 awards, including Valley Toyota TV Campaign, Advanced Recovery Systems Infographic and Phoenix Ad Club ADDY Entry Campaign.
The ADDY Awards presented by the Phoenix AdClub, recognize and reward creativity in the Valley’s advertising industry over the last 12 months. This year, more than 508 entries were evaluated by a decorated panel representing some of the top advertising agencies in the nation.
LaneTerralever Creative Director Matt Sicko was named Creative Director of the Year and in addition to individual recognition, LaneTerralever won Best of Show for #TheBreatheProject. #TheBreatheProject asked videographers one simple question: Where do you go to breathe?
“It was a great night for LaneTerralever,” said Beau Lane, CEO of LaneTerralever. “ We have a talented team and it’s thrilling to see them recognized for their excellence.”
Thank you to our amazing clients and employees, none of this would have been possible without you!
The complete list of award-winning work includes:
Creative Director of the Year: Matt Sicko
- Television Local Campaign – Valley Toyota Dealers
- Branded Content & Entertainment Campaign – d#TheBreatheProject
- Integrated Branded Content Campaign – Phoenix Ad Club ADDY Entry Campaign
- Infographic – Advanced Recovery Systems: The Brief History of Heroin
- Magazine Design – Inspirato Magazine
- Online Film, Video & Sound – TruGreen DIY Patio Herb Garden
- Ad Club Elements of Advertising – Phoenix Ad Club Membership Kit
- Online Film, Video & Sound – OneAZ Credit Union